Monday, August 16, 2010

Prosperity Consciousness

Hello! I've been away for awhile!

Found a way to type my blog at home so I can copy and paste later. ::taps forehead:: Figgered it out.

I've written about this before, but I think it bears repeating. I don't know of another time when I've seen so many struggle with money. It truly is a plague of our mass consciousness at this time.

Remember, that for you to have what you need and/or want, you are not taking anything away from anyone else. We each have infinity to work with.

You are not being "selfish" for desiring money nor are you a jerk for wanting a more comfortable life.

Since my ex-boss and most likely the entire Board of Directors decided to re-introduce me to the wild via unemployment, I have given away more money to others than when I was gainfully employed. And I've noticed that I always have what I need, when I need it. It really is remarkable.

Holding onto your money in fear is not how to create prosperity.

How you let your money go is important too. Let it go without attachment and without any agenda of "I should receive because I gave this, and this, and this..." Give. Then forget it.

We've all heard "you reap what you sow" and "it all comes back to you", but how many of us believe, really believe this is so? Your beliefs will attract your experience. Each belief you have seeks validation. And if you believe that life is hard, that money is scarce and that you will always get the short end of the stick no matter what you do, you're right. That will be your experience.

Conversely, if you believe there is plenty for everybody, that people will pay you abundantly for your talents and abilities and that you are richly blessed in every way, you're right. That will be your experience.

Some of us have negative beliefs so deeply ingrained that we might not be aware exactly what we believe with regard to money and prosperity. Indeed, self awareness is one of the keys to prosperity consciousness. We have to root out the negative beliefs that are causing lack in our lives.

So, the obstacle of lack, is actually an opportunity for us to find out more about ourselves and our beliefs. To throw out beliefs that no longer, and probably never did, serve us.

There is another opportunity here to be closer to the Divine--whatever you might call That. Ask for help. Ask for intervention. Ask for guidance to your highest success and/or your Divine Purpose.

The obstacle isn't The Way...it's only the obstacle. A teacher on the path. We are not meant to live in that energy of "obstacle". We're meant to find a way through, give gratitude for the lesson, and move on to better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment