Friday, February 26, 2010

Ganesha

So...my wonderful, dear friend gives me a carved ruby pendant of the Hindu elephant-headed god, Ganesha. Remover of obstacles. Among other characteristics. Very kind and loving to his devotees.

Since I've received this pendant, my tarot reading business, mentoring practice, and Reiki practice have taken OFF! It is truly remarkable!

My entire weekend is booked solid and I just received another call for a tarot reading!

Of course, since receiving this wonderful ruby gift, I have been chanting his mantra: OM GUM GANAPATAYAY NAMAHA. Just a few times. OK, quite a few times.

But, WOW! All of a sudden, I have a weekend devoted to and jam-packed with everything I love to do!

1 comment:

  1. that is wonderful news hun! I think I need my own Ganesha! I called you the other day after getting your post on fb but there was no answer and sorry didn't leave a message, but when you are up to doing a reading for me just message me!!
    Much love dear one!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete